- London Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Reinsurance Technician
Package: GBP30,000 to GBP35,000
Industry: (Reinsurance, Technician)
Job Type: Permanent
We have a new opportunity for our accredited Reinsurance Broker who are seeking a Reinsurance Technician specialising in Global Facultative Property Reinsurance, to lead and assist in the retention and development of our clients portfolio.
· Liaising with brokers and underwriters
· Providing broker support through interaction with the broker team, preparing renewal statistics.
· All aspects of providing support to prepare slips
· Creation of forms/spreadsheets/bordereaux
· Preparation of Cover Notes, Issuing debit and credit notes to clients.
· Creation of policies, slips and endorsements as required.
· The role is to provide broker support through interaction with the broker team, preparing renewal statistics.
· Assisting with All aspects of providing support to prepare slips bordereaux Creation of policies, slips and endorsements as required. Dealing directly with clients by phone and email and ensuring that all correspondence is dealt with promptly.
· Corresponding on a regular basis with overseas insurers.
· Maintaining companys databases, including a physical filing system.
· Processing premium and claims on Lirma / Xchanging.
· Responsible for the collection and management of outstanding debt as per agreed procedures
· Responsible for the balancing of cashbooks for Premium Bank Accounts.
· Render any statements in a timely fashion
· To allocate receipts and payments posted, investigate differences and liaise with the technical team and brokers.
· Ensure payment requests are prepared accurately and efficiently.
· Review bank reconciliations on a daily basis and deal with queries.
· Maintain and monitor the Insurers log on a regular basis.
· Production of month end bordereau for review and submission to carriers
· Must have 2+ years experience within Facultative Reinsurance.
· Must have previous experience in slip production;
· Ideally have had previous exposure to working within the Caribbean, Latin American & North African Reinsurance Markets;
· Insurance qualifications are desired – full support provided.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 41 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk <http://www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.