- Worldwide Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Experienced Chartered Adjusters
Contract – Permanent
Location – UK Based
Industry – Insurance
As our client continues to grow their market share in the commercial claims arena, they are seeking experienced adjusters in a range of fields, including Commercial Property, Major Loss, Construction and Engineering.
They would be delighted to hear from candidates, with sound technical knowledge and a strong performance ethic. Excellent communication skills are a pre-requisite, whilst experience of the London Market would be an advantage.
To perform a loss adjusting function for all claims and develop existing skills to assist with other areas of loss adjusting as required. This will involve: –
– Receiving and acknowledging new claims;
– Undertaking site visits and meeting with Insurers, Reinsurers, Brokers, Claimants, Insureds and other interested parties worldwide;
– Preparing preliminary reports commenting in detail on all aspects of the claim including legal and policy liability considerations, potential quantum and future actions;
– Instructing and controlling surveyors, lawyers, forensic scientists and other Experts as necessary;
– Communicating regularly with all interested parties, calculating and approving interim payments, preparing interim reports and other communications;
– Calculating and agreeing settlement of claims and preparing final reports.
– To assist in the development of the Commercial Property Team and other staff in your field of expertise.
– To assist in the development and improvement of the professional services undertaken, which will involve working closely with the Directors of the Commercial Property Team in all aspects of the role.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.