- Worldwide Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year + car, bonus, package
- Full Time
Job Title – Education Practice Development Executive
Contract – Permanent
Location – Nationwide
Salary – GBP40,000 – GBP45,000 + car, bonus & package
Industry – Insurance Broker
One of the world largest insurance broking organisations is seeking to bolster its specialist Education practice by appointing a Development Account Executive or Director with experience of managing insurance and risk management programmes for schools, colleges, universities, specifically staff absences.
· Our client is a national business, respected in the market as a leader in the field of insurance and risk management.
· The role exists within our clients specialist education team, which works with a range of institutions on all manner of risks across national, regional and framework agreements.
· The business is one of the markets leading employers, offering serious remuneration as well as career prospects.
· You will take ownership of an established portfolio of clients from a range of educational institution, your responsibility will be to ensure client retention and acquisition through the provision of robust insurance and risk management programmes.
· Acting as the face of the organisation, you will manage relationships with stakeholders at a range of schools, colleges and universities as well as purchasing consortiums and government agencies linked to them.
· With the support of your team you will present and maintain evolving insurance programmes to ensure retention and ongoing growth.
· As you would expect from a global organisation, access to market leading products, rates and service is in place as well as full broking, claims and administrative support.
· You will come from a client facing background, able to demonstrate a strong track record of winning and servicing business.
· ACII qualification or work towards is preferred, whilst a polished, professional approach is essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2317 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.