- West Midlands Jobs
- £28k - 40k per year + Package
- Full Time
Job Title – Insurance Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Location – East Midlands
Salary – GBP28,000 – GBP40,000 + package
Industry – Insurance Broker
An experienced Account Handler, with expertise around Professional Indemnity and Directors & Officers risks is required to work on a range of professions cases for a major UK insurance broking organisation.
· Our client is a global insurance broking organisation, able to offer clients and employees the benefits expected of a true corporate business.
· The role exists within the professions practice, dealing with a range of white and blue collar organisations, providing market leading PI and D&O products.
· You will join an experienced team of insurance professionals working with clients across the Midlands covering professions including solicitors, architects, contractors, engineers as well as the media industry.
· You will work with clients at all stages of their life cycle, involved with new business presentations as well as providing service during the term and securing renewals.
· Tasks will include renewal administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation.
· You will be an experienced Account Handler, preferably with experience and exposure to professional indemnity and directors & officers risks.
· You will be polished, professional and personable with a client centric, meticulous approach.
· As well as strong technical knowledge, strong communication skills are essential.
· Insurance qualifications are preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3295 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.