- Essex Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Team Manager
Package: GBP30,000 to GBP35,000
Industry: (Insurance, Commercial, Manager)
Job Type: Permanent
Our reputable client is looking to expand their team and is looking for a team manager based in their Essex Office.
· Provide day to day management of client teams including career development, achieving of team targets, SLAs, KPIs, benchmarks.
· Contribute towards established client relationships, meeting client requirements, including qualitative and service standards.
· Understand the financial performance of the client account and maintain fiscal control over areas within direct control.
· Cascade operational information to client team.
· Comply and ensure adherence to internal audit requirements and external client requirements.
· Assist as appropriate existing/new account development.
· Support the concept of corporate governance, complying with all corporate requirements (including Company policies and procedures) – internal and external, as required.
· Manage staff resources, employee development and performance levels in line with the needs of the business.
· Manage and develop any direct reports, ensuring that they perform to required standards and deal with any people issues in line with Company policies and procedures.
· Act in conjunction with the Client Manager to implement clients requirements and develop long-term trustworthy relationships with existing and new clients.
· Accurate record keeping
· Pro-active and assertive Management skills
· Ability to utilise technical skills to complete workload
· Willingness to support direct reports and offer help
· Business focused – resourceful initiatives
· Willingness to support peers
· Responsiveness to change and change management
· Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
· Excellent customer service and communication skills
· A positive attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems
· Able to co-ordinate a variety of actions concurrently
· Excellent organisational skills
· Team player
· A level of flexibility
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.