- Manchester Jobs
- £55k - 70k per year + Car, bonus, attractive package
- Full Time
Job Title: New Business Producer – Corporate Insurance
Location: Manchester/North West
Package: GBP55,000 – GBP70,000 + car, bonus, attractive package
Industry: Commercial Insurance Broking Type: Permanent
One of the worlds leading names in the field of corporate insurance is seeking a proven sales professional with a track record of winning and developing business to spearhead sales within a highly successful team. This role will see you working alongside an extremely well know leader within this space.
· One of the insurance industries true global organisations, our client is a corporate giant with offices across the globe.
· The business is positioned as an expert in the field or risk management and corporate insurance working with the largest household names.
· Significant investment goes into ensuring they stay ahead of the field as well attracting the markets best talent.
· Joining a specialist team of this global broking firm, you will be tasked with prospecting, nurturing and developing relationship with bluechip clients in your area of interest, working with key stakeholders to gain their trust and buy in with regards to their corporate insurance programmes.
· The role isnt driven (necessarily) by quick wins and isn’t a commodity or price based sales process – you will build a solid pipeline built on quality service and advice, positioning yourself as an expert in a specialist field of insurance to yield new account wins.
· Youll have all the tools of the trade, as youd expect from a global market leader as well as the support of risk management, technical consultants and a respected broking and placement team.
· You will demonstrate a track record of consistently delivering new business in the specialist field of corporate insurance, with cases won typically exceeding paying fee/commission income in excess of GBP5k-GBP10k.
· Experience of the complex sales process that exists when courting large insurance clients is essential – this can be gained in either a national or independent broker environment.
· You will be polished, professional and ambitious, ready to join a market leader to further your career.
· ACII is preferred, but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.