- Essex Jobs
- £25k - 27k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Role: Commercial Property Claims Handler
Salary: GBP25,000 – GBP27,000
Industry: Insurance (Commercial Claims, Property)
One of our highly regarded clients, a well-established Insurance Brokerage has an opportunity for a Commercial Property Claims Handler to join their growing team in Essex.
· Extensive experience as a Claims Handler specifically having dealt with Household and Commercial Property insurance
· Knowledge and understanding of the insurance market and the basic principles of insurance
· Demonstrates effective communication skills
· Effective approach to multi-tasking
· Able to meet timescales and delegate where appropriate
· Sound knowledge of Claims systems, procedures and product content provision
· Experience of handling Property Claims
· Able to work with key colleagues, in claims and underwriting.
· Awareness of key intermediaries and service expectations
· Able to maintain and build effective internal and external relationships
· Ability to work within cross functional teams.
· Ability to create and interpret business strategy and vision and apply to own area of responsibility.
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk