- London Jobs
- £45k - 55k per year
- Full Time
Role: International Treaty Reinsurance Broker
Salary: GBP45,000 – GBP55,000
Our Client, a reputable Lloyds Broker has a rare opportunity for an International Treaty Reinsurance Broker to join their Reinsurance team in London.
You will be responsible for the origination, development and execution of reinsurance transactions across classes.
· Ideally 3 + years International Reinsurance Broking experience, however they will consider a Reinsurance Underwriter who would like to move into a Broking capacity.
· Ability to manage client relationships
· Understand clients financial and business environment
· Relate that environment to reinsurance solutions, through detailed knowledge of risk assessment and financial mechanics
· Thorough knowledge of reinsurance products
· Ability to discuss wider risk and capital management and regulatory issues affecting the (re)insurance industry and bring ideas and solutions to existing and prospective clients
· Strong negotiation skills and knowledge of reinsurance marketplace
· Ability to grasp complex issues, persuasive and clear written and oral explanation of these, strong numerical skills
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact 0203 727 2315 or email email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.
Dont miss out on new opportunities, visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>