- Northamptonshire Jobs
- £38k - 45k per year + Package
- Full Time
Job Title: Insurance Account Broker – Complex Risks
Package: GBP38,000 to GBP45,000 + package
Industry: Commercial Insurance Broking Type: Permanent
One of the largest broking firms in the East Midlands is seeking to expand its client service and placement team, by recruiting an experienced professional with experience of complex and technical policies.
· This business is one of the largest and most progressive broking firms in the region, boasting an impressive client base here and further afield.
· The opportunity exists within a specialist team focussed on complex and difficult to place risks.
· There is a strong focus on development of employees and internal promotion within this organisation.
· You will be allocated an attractive client base, with full responsibility for servicing, designing managing and broking their insurance programmes.
· This hands on role will test your technical and account management skills, requiring you to get under the skin of your clients to be able to advise on and place their insurance effectively.
· Youll be at home in a fast paced, commercial environment as part of an experienced, client and results focused team.
· At your disposal will be the latest technology, software and innovations as well as an impressive insurer panel and experienced colleagues within claims, sales and administration.
· You will be an experienced Broker, Account Handler, Account Executive or Account Manager with experience of liabilities and professional risks – able to demonstrate a track record of working with clients to retain and grow accounts.
· The role calls for a mix of technical knowledge and interaction skills to communicate and negotiate with your clients and the insurer market.
· It goes without saying that ambition and drive is essential.
· ACII qualifications, or work towards is advantageous.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.