- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £20k - 25k per year
- Full Time
Role: Personal Lines Account Handler
Salary: GBP20,000 – GBP25,000
Industry: Insurance, Brokerage, Personal Lines, Home, Motor
Our client a well-established Brokerage based in Hertfordshire are recruiting for a Personal Lines Account Handler to place and administer clients insurance programmes and where appropriate work supporting the Client Managers. All training will be provided
Duties will include:
· Act as first point of contact for day to day client Home & Motor insurance queries;
· Negotiate, collate and present new and renewal terms from insurers to clients;
· Obtaining risk information from new clients and processing quotations;
· Process midterm adjustments and issue documentation as per legislative and regulatory requirements;
· Provide telephone support as required;
· Facilitate claims handling;
· Undertake specified tasks as per directed by management.
· Smart and well presentable with good telephone manner;
· Good communication skills;
· Excellent IT skills;
· Good organisational skills;
· Insurance Industry experience beneficial but not essential (Household and Motor Insurance knowledge);
· Friendly, personable, people person. A professional individual.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2329 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.