- Worcestershire Jobs
- £20k - 25k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – HNW Insurance Account Handlers – All Business Lines Considered x5
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP20,000 – GBP25,000
Location – Worcester
Industry – Insurance Broker (Private Clients / High Net Worth)
Considering – Underwriters, Commercial Handlers, Personal Lines backgrounds.
We have a fantastic opportunity for Insurance Account Handlers to work within our clients Private Clients / High Net Worth team based in their Worcester offices. The successful applicants will support a busy team of Client Executives with all aspects of the office based servicing, handling and broking of a range of High Net Worth clients.
This role would suit an experienced Account Handler with a background in Personal Lines, HNW clients or Commercial Insurance looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to develop their skills further.
– To handle both new and existing customer enquiries on behalf of the Account Executives.
– To deal with administrative processes involved in new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
– Ensure all requests from clients are dealt with promptly, correctly and efficiently within company regulatory guidelines for compliance.
– Building relationships with our panel of insurers to ensure the client receive the best terms and price for their policy.
– To gather all relevant information & documentation from the clients on their policy, levels of cover and pertinent exclusions in relation to the renewal queries being presented.
– To ensure the production of required documentation and the processing of renewal policies.
– To ensure a pronounced emphasis is on the retention of existing customers and growing each portfolio through developing excellent client relationships, this includes obtaining referrals and cross-selling.
– Ensure all files are maintained and updated with all document, email and telephone exchanges.
and skills required
– Demonstrable experience as an Account Handler.
– Experience servicing High Net worth Clients is advantageous however Personal Lines or Commercial is fine.
– Comfortable working under pressure whilst keeping a sharp eye on technical insurance details.
– Effective communication skills, both oral and written.
– Ability to priorities and organise own workload.
– Ideally CII qualified but not mandatory.
you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2316 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.