- London Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
Job Title – Energy & Power Client Executive – French Speaking
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP75,000 + car allowance
Location – London
Purpose of the job:
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Client Executive to join their market leading Energy and Power team in their London office. This role is within the MEA team, a dynamic and fast paced area of the Energy and Power practice. The role will provide the successful candidate with stimulating opportunities to be involved in some of the largest accounts in the region; co-ordinating and providing innovative client service solutions, relationship building and networking and to have responsibility for new business
– Analyses risks and provides solutions for clients needs.
– Responds to client day to day queries and concerns, resolving issues promptly to develop strong client relationships.
– Assembles and delivers renewal strategies for clients co-ordinating with the wider Energy and Power team.
– Demonstrates proficient awareness of market conditions to provide informed advice to clients.
– Updates management regularly and upon request to ensure high quality client servicing.
– Monitors accounts progress (payments, collections, etc.) anticipating and preventing problems when possible.
– Maintains strong relationships with clients, colleagues, and insurance/reinsurance markets to efficiently communicate client demands and requests internally.
– Reviewing and improving contract documents and overall terms and conditions continually.
– Assessing and explaining to clients the terms and conditions of the insurance cover and claims handling process.
– Development of new business opportunities in the Energy and Power space.
– Working on and delivering business presentations and tender reports for clients and prospects.
– Driving team initiatives and business development in French speaking Africa.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
– Solid and proven experience of managing a portfolio of corporate client accounts
– Insurance experience is essential
– University degree desirable
– Professional affiliation/accreditations desirable (ACII part/fully qualified (or equivalent) preferred)
– Must be a French speaker
– Energy Insurance background highly desirable
– Strong communication and influencing skills essential
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Strong computer skills including demonstrable proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint essential
Confident to work on own initiative as well as part of a dynamic, diverse and international fast-paced team
Must be willing to travel
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.