- Birmingham Jobs
- £25k - 35k per year + Package
- Full Time
Job Title: Specialist Account Broker – Real Estate and Construction
Package: GBP25,000 – GBP35,000 + package
Industry: Speciality Insurance Broking, Real Estate Insurance, Construction Insurance, Corporate Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
We are working closely with a top 40 Broking organisation to assisting with finding a specialist Real Estate and Constrution Broker. This opportunity is a real mix of client interaction and technical work in a specialist sector of the insurance market, this role within a thriving Real Estate and Construction practice offers a real challenge for an ambitious individual.
This will perhaps be an Account Handler or Broker seeking progression and greater responsibility or an Executive whos looking to specialise.
· This established, award winning broking firm has a strong reputation, dealing with a whole range of clients from an office network. This particular role is within the real estate and construction practice which specialises in the property sector.
· Despite over 40 years trading history, the business is forward thinking both in terms of infrastructure and the way they prospect and service clients.
· The role is created by ongoing growth and investment, making this a stepping stone to bigger things within the business for an ambitious person who excels.
· This is a real hybrid of client and technical work, a genuine all round broking role offering a variety of tasks and challenges – this will include regular interaction with members of the property sector in person, over the telephone and via email to advise and support with all aspects of insurance.
· Youll be supporting the management team with key clients and business relationships as well as maintaining your own portfolio through efficient, professional service and strong insurance solutions.
· The business doesnt employ a yellow pages approach; rather they understand the importance of networking within the property community and youll be given the opportunity to be involved at lunches, dinners, seminars, corporate hospitality, as well as trade and industry events.
· This is a key role within an expanding team and will lead to greater challenges ahead.
· You will be an insurance professional seeking a challenging client service role, perhaps as an Account Handler/Broker who is ready for greater responsibility and increased client visibility or an Account Executive with a desire to specialise in the property sector.
· Experience and knowledge of property owners, real estate, construction and property insurance is preferred although a base understanding can certainly be built upon through training.
· Naturally youll be a strong communicator, polished and articulate and this will be backed up by a results driven mind-set – whilst this progressive team will provide the support, there is an autonomous nature to the position.
· ACII and/or similar risk management qualification are preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.