- London Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Strategic Account Manager – Commerical and HNW Insurance
Location: South/London (Home Based)
Package: GBP50,000 to GBP60,000 Competitive + bonus/package
Industry: Insurance, Broker Development, Account Management, Commercial Insurance, HNW Insurance Type: Permanent
A leading Commercial Insurer is looking to appoint an experience Account Manager to drive development across a portfolio of their largest, most prestigious broker accounts.
· This leading, specialist insurer and Lloyds syndicate is known as the premier player in Commercial and HNW insurance.
· They have a longstanding track record for providing excellent broker and ultimately client service.
· The business provide strong remuneration packages and excellent career opportunities.
· You will take responsibility for the largest, most prestigious and complex relationships across the South and London, driving development and account growth, working with each broker on development strategies and sales plans.
· Home based and reporting to the National Sales Director, you will be given the autonomy to set and implement a strategy for your accounts in line with targets.
· At your disposal will be market leading products, rates, wording and services as well as a driven marketing and sales support function.
· With a track record of broker account management, you will prove yourself to be a strategic thinker, able to work with complex, key accounts to effectively grow profitable market share.
· You will possess strong communication and negotiation skills as well as a proven track record within a target driven sales or business development function.
· ACII qualification (or above) is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.