- Buckinghamshire Jobs
- £25k - 30k per year
- Full Time
We are looking for candidates to join our clients team, a well-established, independent insurance broker based in High Wycombe. Following growth in their business a role has arisen for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join.
– Private Clients Account Handler
– It is key that the applicant is a bright and enthusiastic individual who is a good team player.
– Knowledge of the Acturis insurance broking software package would be helpful along with CII insurance qualifications.
Your key responsibilities and duties
– Client and Insurer Handling / Relationship Building
– Document Management
– New Business Quoting
– Record Keeping
– Collection of Insurance Premiums
– Effective Renewal Management
– Cross-sell additional products
– Ensure all work complies with FCA regulations
– Experience required
– At least 2 years within the insurance industry and experience within an insurance brokers office. Experience & knowledge of other general insurance products and handling of claims is ideal.
Essential Skill Set
– Excellent communicator on phone, in writing and in person
– Ability to work to strict deadlines
– Well organised, good team player and excellent attention to detail.
– Problem- solving approach.
– Customer service focus
– Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
– Educated to GSCE level. Must have Maths and English Grade C or above.
Salary and Benefits.
– + per year (negotiable dependent upon experience). 21 days holiday (plus bank holidays.) We offer a life insurance and pension scheme
Hours of Work
This is a Full time role with the following working hours:
– Mon – Thursday 8.30am – 5.00pm
– Friday – 8.30 am- 4.30 pm (37.5 Hours per week)
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2310 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.