- West Sussex Jobs
- £50k - 60k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Partner – Insurance Brokerage
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP50,000 – GBP60,000 OTE GBP80,000 – GBP100,000
Location – West Sussex
Industry – Insurance Brokerage (Insurance, Broker, HNW, Commercial, Business Development, Management, Partner)
An opportunity to join one of the UKs leading general insurance and financial services companies. Our client has been trading for many years and are looking for an experienced individual to join their successful company. Our client empowers and inspirers their employers to perform, offers opportunities to grow and recognises and rewards their contribution. As a Partner you will drive your team through sales mentoring, performance management and a hands on approach.
– As a Partner you will be crucial to the success of this expanding local business, looking after the day-to-day management of a busy workload.
– Capable and organised, youll co-ordinate all sales, administrative and customer service activity, get involved in special campaigns and projects along the way.
– Driven and efficient, you inspire trust in those around you.
– Above all though, youll relish the challenge of being part of a truly customer-focused, ambitious team.
– Previous experience in Commercial insurance
– Experience in HNW insurance beneficial
– Experience of developing, leading and motivating a sales team
– Proven success of meeting performance targets in a sales environment
– Experience of working to business plans to increase sales and service focus
– Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
– Strong relationship management skills
– Effective coaching skills
– Commercially minded and proven industry awareness
– Excellent time management and personal organisation
– Commercial experience essential in a broking or sales management role.
– ACII desirable
– Will be encouraged to complete ACII if not already qualified.
– Company Car
– Great Pension and benefits
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.