- Birmingham Jobs
- £40k - 60k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Executive – Commercial/Construction Insurance
Package: GBP40,000 – GBP60,000 + package
Industry: Corporate Insurance Broking, Construction Insurance, Real Estate Insurance, Commerical Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
The role works with a top 100 insurance broking firm who d pride themselves on an advice lead, consultative approach – this isnt a hard sell role, its about networking, integrating yourself in the market and positioning yourself as an expert.
· This established, award winning broking firm has a strong reputation, dealing with a whole range of clients from an office network. This particular role is within the real estate and construction practice which specialises in the property sector.
· Despite over 40 years trading history, the business is forward thinking both in terms of infrastructure and the way they prospect and service clients.
· The role is created by ongoing growth and investment, making this a stepping stone to bigger things within the business for an ambitious person who excels.
· Working with a range of existing clients and new prospects within the Midlands property sector, your role will be to contribute to management and growth of the regional book.
· You will enjoy attracting new clients, although not through a yellow pages approach; rather you will understand the importance of networking within the property community and be comfortable representing the company at property events.
· The role will require you to host tables with client guests at various lunches, dinners, seminars and corporate hospitality, as well as trade and industry event.
· This is a targeted role, but its not high pressure and its all about the bigger picture, playing the long game to position yourself as the go-to broker in the Midlands and being ready to reap the rewards.
· You will be an experienced Insurance Account Executive, either specialising in the property market or with a strong understanding of the sector/associated risks and an ambition to move to a specialist role.
· It is important that you are a strong networker and communicator, with a track record of winning and managing long term business accounts and relationships at a corporate level.
· You will demonstrate experience of working with complex accounts with multiple stakeholders.
· CII qualifications are strongly preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.