- Birmingham Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Handler – Speciality & Corporate Insurance
Package: GBP30,000 – GBP40,000 + attractive package
Industry: Insurance Broking, Corporate Insurance, Niche Insurance, Speciality Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
One of the UKs largest insurance broking firms is seeking to recruit an experienced Account Handler/Broker to work with a panel of niche, speciality and blue-chip clients in Birmingham. This role will see you market and client facing dealing with niche complex business all on a fee structure.
· A leading name in the UK commercial and corporate insurance market, this global business is respected for excellence and professionalism – known as a true market leader.
· The focus is very much on an advice; providing a service lead, consultative approach to clients – considerable investment goes into training staff to keep expertise current.
· The business is amongst the most attractive employers in the industry due to their standing as well as the packages and career opportunities on offer.
· As part of a stable client service division of this leading broking organisation, you will be responsible for an allocated client bank of niche, speciality and blue-chip organisations, tasked with all aspects of servicing their insurance programmes.
· The role will encompass acting as the day-to-day contact point for multiple stakeholders within your clients business, providing advice and answers to queries as well as administering amendments and adjustments or identifying areas to improve upon the offering.
· You may attend new business and renewal meetings (with colleagues) to build and nurture relationships.
You will be directly responsible as the main broker on 2 of the strongest Account Executives in the business.
· You will also hold regular interaction with the open market, sourcing and securing favourable terms, rates and products for your clients.
· You will demonstrate a track record of servicing large, complex insurance and risk management clients, knowledge of niche or non-standard risks will be advantageous.
· A mix of communication and relationship skills is essential, coupled with outstanding technical knowledge and the ability to deliver advice with confidence.
· ACII qualification, or work towards is advantageous, although not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.