- Essex Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
Job Title: Accounts Assistant – Insurance
Job Type: Permanent
Overview of role:
The accounts assistant role is a key part of the finance function, which itself is a key part of the business. The role has a wide range of tasks including responsibility for daily posting and reconciliation of cash, which is vital to ensure the business and its records are accurate.
· Post daily cash to the nominal ledger from various sources
· Reconcile all group bank accounts from the nominal ledger to bank statements
· Investigate and resolve unusual items
· Post general invoices
· Reconcile suppliers statements
· Investigate and resolve supplier queries
· Matching of credit card statements to receipts and posting
· Ad-hoc analysis of expenses as required
· Reconcile insurers statements to internal system
· Work with operational teams to resolve any queries
· Maintain fixed asset register
· Assist with control accounts
· Assist with accruals and prepayments
· Assist with production of management accounts
· Other general tasks as required by the business
· Paid professional study and ongoing development
· Study time within working hours
· New modern office
· Onsite parking
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2317 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications.
Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.