- Buckinghamshire Jobs
- £25k - 34k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Private Client Relationship Manager
Location: High Wycombe
Package: GBP25,000 – GBP34,000
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is seeking an experienced Relationship Manager to join the fast moving private client division of one of the top 50 chartered independent insurance brokers.
They will be responsible for day-to-day management of a portfolio of clients.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in Private Client Insurance. They will have a proven track record of providing a first class client service, along with excellent communication skills. They must be computer literate and self motivated.
They would be willing to expand their professional knowledge by undertaking a program of CII examinations. Our clients supports all professional examinations and has a comprehensive study and exam scheme in place.
– Day to day management of existing portfolio of clients : servicing both household and motor insurance needs; as well as all other types of personal insurances, making amendments to policies, where necessary
– Renewal reviews and negotiations
– Providing technical advice on insurance coverage and products
– Expanding client portfolio of policies where appropriate
– Cross Selling & developing new business opportunities
– Ensuring high levels of customer service are achieved at all times
– Ensure relationships with insurers are enhances through professionalism and rapport building
– Take responsibility for personal development in terms of understanding the policies, procedures and ensure knowledge is up to date with industry developments
– Preferably a minimum of two years private client insurance experience
– Excellent technical understanding of household and private motor insurance
– Previous experience with Open GI systems or Acturis
– Ability to listen to clients and identify their needs in order to then match suitable products for them
– Ideally have a background in sales environment, working towards sales targets
– Must be personable and confident, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients through excellent communication skills over the telephone, email and face to face
– Good level of organisation skills, able to prioritise work appropriately and meet deadlines
– Strong administrations skills
– Must be a team player and be able to work collectively with colleagues to meet targets
– Flexible approach and adaptable to whatever the needs of the business may be
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic insurance professional.
– 6% employer contribution to pension
– Private medical Insurance
– Group Life Insurance
– Group Income protection
– 30 days annual leave for all full-time employees
– Sickness Absence for serious long-term injury or illness
Monday to Thursday 9.00 – 5.30
Friday 9.00 – 5.00
One hour for lunch each day
In addition there is a requirement to work up to a maximum of 26 Saturday mornings per year (9.30 – 12.00). An additional payment is made for this work.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.