- Hertfordshire Jobs
- Market related
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Account Executive
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP50,000
Location – Hertfordshire
Industry – Insurance, Account Executive, Commercial
Our Client has a fantastic opportunity to join their Hertfordshire office as an Account Executive. This is the perfect role for an individual with a strong background in commercial insurance either in a Senior Handler or Account Executive role and looking to progress their career in an established, market leading insurance broker.
– To manage a significant book of existing commercial clients and to grow this established client portfolio over time.
– An opportunity to join an established and client focused broker
– To work with a variety of complex commercial insurance policies
– A platform to build on existing knowledge and an opportunity to learn new skills in a continuous improvement environment
– To build and maintain an excellent rapport with our clients, providers and colleagues across the Group.
Skills & Qualifications:
– Use your relationship building, and stakeholder management skills to expertly manage a portfolio of commercial insurance clients.
– Apply your excellent communication and client handling abilities to ensure an outstanding client experience at all times
– Demonstrate your self-motivated and hardworking nature to meet and exceed set income targets
– Use your commercial insurance knowledge and contacts to identify opportunities to generate new business
– Drive quality, consistency and accuracy in all aspects of the sales process
– Strong commercial insurance knowledge holding the Dip CII qualification or above
– A demonstrable track record in managing an existing client portfolio within the commercial insurance industry
– The ability to cover a large region utilising your diary management skills to ensure you maximise your client reach
– Strong team working ability in order to forge strong working relationships within the business to meet defined goals and targets
– Resilient with commercial insurance sales experience
– Ambitious nature and a keen contributor within a team environment
– Articulate with strong client facing and stakeholder management abilities
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful