- Manchester Jobs
- £32k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Account Handler – Global/Copororate Insurance
Package: GBP32,000 – GBP40,000 + package
Industry: Insurance Broking, Corporate Insurance, Commercial Insurance, International Insurance, UK Domicile, Reverse Flow Type: Permanent
One of the worlds largest and most respected broking firms is seeking to appoint 5 client service professional to the team in Manchester, to work with a panel of blue-chip UK and Global clients.
· As a global leader, the business is positioned to deal with the markets largest and most coveted risks, providing bespoke insurance and risk management programmes to household names.
· Innovative and entrepreneurial, the business invests heavily in technology and IT to ensure it remains ahead of the curve.
· A genuine employer of choice, identifying the highest quality professionals and rewarding them with outstanding prospects.
· Joining the established client service division of this broking giant, you will be allocated a portfolio of blue-chip, corporate businesses and tasked with all aspects of servicing their insurance programmes.
· The role will encompass acting as the day-to-day contact point for multiple stakeholders within your clients business, providing advice and answers to queries as well as administering amendments and adjustments or identifying areas to improve upon the offering.
· You will attend new business and renewal meetings (usually with colleagues) to build and nurture relationships.
· You will also hold regular interaction with the open market, sourcing and securing favourable terms, rates and products for your clients.
· You will demonstrate a track record of servicing large, complex insurance and risk management clients, preferably globals (although this is not essential).
· A mix of communication and relationship skills is essential, coupled with outstanding technical knowledge and the ability to deliver advice with confidence.
· ACII qualification, or work towards is advantageous, although not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 660 1359 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.