- Scotland Jobs
- £50k - 80k per year
- Full Time
- Pricing & Actuarial Jobs
Job Title – Commercial Insurance Sales Director
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP50,000 – GBP80,000
Location – Scotland
Industry – Insurance, Director, Commercial, Sales
– Responsible to the Regional Managing Director for the development and performance of all New Business sales within all the Scotland offices covering, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Galashiels, Perth, Inverness, Aberdeen & Elgin.
– To provide management and direction to the sales and customer service management team/resource and provide leadership and motivation in achieving sales and development targets.
– To develop income opportunities from the existing clients and new, creating plans and strategies to convert opportunities into income.
– To provide accurate management information on sales process, market opportunities and team performance.
– To develop effective sales and marketing strategies that support the company goals. Targets and objectives.
– To develop your own pipeline and delivery of personal annual income objectives.
Objectives & Responsibilities
– Management of the Development Executive team and lead the Account Executive Team in relation to new business sales on an ongoing basis including conducting structured weekly sales review meetings, away days and 1-2-1 performance reviews.
– Prepares action plans for individuals/teams for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
– Builds effective communications with account executives to establish training and development needs and provide insight for improvement of sales and activity performance.
– To assist all executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
– To control expenses within budget guidelines.
– Pipeline management
– Develops a business plan and sales strategy that achieves company sales targets including effective use of sales leads/prospects and forecasting maximising our CRM systems.
– Develops a marketing strategy for the business within budget which demonstrates a return in investments.
– Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
– Motivates the team using local incentives/promotions and celebrates success.
– Recruitment – selection and assessment of account executives in accordance with group strategy and policy.
– Background in Commercial Business Insurance – Either at an Insurer or Broker
– Demonstrable experience as head of sales or senior sales position developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
– Ability to demonstrate meeting and exceeding delivery of financial results
– Ability to communicate, present and influence at all levels both internally and externally
– Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
– Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
– Knowledge and skills in using Microsoft products such as excel, PowerPoint, etc
– CII qualifications to the appropriate level or willingness to undertake
– More insurance expertise in more places
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful