- Birmingham Jobs
- £35k - 40k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Insurance Account Executive – Insurance
Package: GBP30,000 – GBP40,000 + car, bonus, package
Job Type: Permanent
An award winning chartered insurance brokerage, established in the market is seeking to recruit at least one Commercial Account Executive. A retiring colleague has created the opportunity to inherit a stable client portfolio which will require managing, servicing and developing further.
· With considerable trading history the business has built a reputation for providing solid advice and service to commercial and high net worth insurance clients in the region.
· The business is proud of their established, long – serving team of knowledgeable staff.
· There is a focus on service and delivering for clients – demonstrated by multiple award wins in recent times.
· A traditional Account Executive role, encompassing all elements of servicing and developing the client account, focussed on long term relationships yielding ongoing, profitable business.
· Clients are from a full range of industries and professions and vary in size, it is a genuine cross class portfolio, each with their own risks and challenges which require understanding and managing.
· There is a good degree of autonomy to the role, allowing you the freedom to work in your clients best interests on an open market basis.
· Whilst there is a development element to the role, this is done in a structured fashion and isnt driven by cold calling or high pressure.
· You will be an experienced Account/Client Executive, or an Account Handler looking for more client responsibility, seeking a professional organisation who stick to traditional broking values.
· Youll be comfortable in an all-round role, providing advice, service and quotations to commercial clients.
· The role is external/client facing and will require you to be motivated to work your portfolio and territory effectively.
· ACII qualification, or work towards is advantageous, although not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3295 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org