- Shropshire Jobs
- £25k - 30k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Commercial Insurance Account Executive – Commercial/Personal Lines Insurance
Package: GBP30,000 + strong bonus & package
Job Type: Permanent
One of the regions leading insurance broking firms offers strong financial incentives to an established Sales and Development Executive, required to support ongoing growth of the commercial portfolio.
· This expanding independent business is able to show a track record of consistent, solid growth, which creates the opportunity to expand the sales team.
· The senior management team are proud of their entrepreneurial style, focussed on winning and retaining attractive commercial business.
· With access to a solid pipeline of commercial insurance prospects, as well as strong marketing and professional introducer schemes, your role will be the acquisition of profitable business.
· With autonomy for managing your own plan and diary, you will identify and build relationships with decision makers at your targets, understand their insurance programmes and ultimately win their business.
· At your disposal are strong rates, products and services as well as leading software/technology and a management team driven to succeed.
· You will be a commercial insurance professional with a strong track record of winning and maintaining commercial and Personal Lines business.
· You will be a motivated professional, looking for a business that rewards success.
· ACII qualification (or above) is preferred but not essential.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3295 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk <http://www.lawesgroup.co.uk>.
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.