- Essex Jobs
- £30k - 40k per year
- Full Time
- Claims & Adjusting
Job Title – Claims Specialist – Liability Claims
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000
Location – Chelmsford, Essex
Industry – US, Healthcare Insurance, Claims, International Liability, Global, Casualty
We are currently recruiting for a Claims Specialist to join our clients Liability Claims Team based in Chelmsford.
A leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
The Global Broking Centre
The Global Broking Centre in Chelmsford is an integral part of our clients global broking strategy. The GBC provides colleagues from across the organisations network with access to specialist brokers and client managers, dedicated client solutions and thought leadership, and significant global insurance capacity.
The GBC works with network colleagues to deliver market-leading solutions to the organisations clients, creating a competitive advantage in our placement strategies worldwide.
About the Role
Your impact as a Claims Advocate:
– Processing of claims and assisting team members with query resolution and ad hoc tasks as required by management.
– Checking ECF messages for completion.
– Ensuring Bureau entries are signed
– Handling of claims from first advice through to settlement as allocated by team management
– Where appropriate, supervise the accounting process to ensure prompt settlement to our clients
– Work with other teams as necessary, to ensure that relevant information is shared as required and the appropriate actions are taken to meet clients’ needs.
– Where appropriate escalate to the relevant individuals within the claims team and business units information and updates where the claim is deemed contentious, or there is a potential E&O to obtain advice and guidance to achieve a satisfactory conclusion for the client and for the organisation
– Development and maintenance of relationships with contacts in the market, the network and clients
– Liaise effectively with the organisations network, Claims and Broking teams to ensure client needs are met
– Work with the businesss other personnel around the world to ensure strong service delivery to our clients
– Responsibility for working in accordance with the organisations Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the company policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
Your knowledge and expertise:
– Previous claims experience within International Liability is desirable
– Enthusiastic team player with strong relationship building skills
– Proven interpersonal skills, capable of dealing with domestic and international clients, business stakeholders and external bodies
– Self-disciplined and organised
– Confident in taking responsibility
– Strong technical analytical skills an advantage
Salary and Benefits
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
If you have the relevant experience for this role or know someone who does then please contact Jon Hunt on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: We will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.