- West Midlands Jobs
- £20k - 25k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Commercial Account Handler
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP20,000 – GBP25,000
Location – West Midlands
Industry – Insurance, Account Handler, Commercial, Broking
Do you take initiative when assisting your team members? Would you like to join a dynamic and friendly team? Our client is seeking an experienced and knowledgeable Account Handler to join them. You will service your client accounts during the renewals process. This could include administration, preparation of presentations to insurers, negotiating premiums with underwriters, processing adjustments and preparing client reports and other documentation as required. The role is highly varied and will help to broaden an already deep knowledge of the insurance industry. To be successful and make this role your own you will have experience of working with clients and colleagues; demonstrate excellent customer service and the ability to negotiate.
· With a wealth of experience you will work in partnership with the companys Account Executives, to deliver the needs of your clients. This is why you will be a first class communicator and have the customer requirements at the centre of your actions.
· The role will mean creating renewals documents, including renewal reports, handling the mid-term adjustments and also designing new quotes for customers. Strong administration and negotiation skills will show your true potential.
· A key part of your role is to ensure all client details are recorded accurately and entered onto Acturis quickly; this allows them to keep all client records accurate for audit purposes.
· You should really embrace organisational excellence within the workplace, as your role will be about ensuring cover is in place by renewal date to meet your client needs. This will allow you to demonstrate your extraordinary time keeping ability and your practical approach to multi-tasking.
· You will look after Insurer queries for your clients’ policies, assist your clients with their queries on a day to day basis relating to existing policies and liaise with insurers for potential amendments and new terms for policies. Confirm cover with the insurers, process policies and chase up documentation when required.
· You will handle account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers on time.
· Prepare Invoices, Registers and other documentations.
· Apply legal and regulatory policies as required, whilst aligning with Professional Standards Manual. Your Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
· Are you Cert CII qualified? That would make a real difference to your contribution.
· Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s.
· They want you to evidence your strong rapport-building skills and excellent communication skills. Your attention to details and dedicated customer service focus makes you a true asset.
· Are you risk aware in handling customer information? Are you able to spot potential risks and seek advice when required? You have strong planning and analytical skills along with accuracy and attention to detail, for us, a strong colleague.
· You are eligible to work in the UK.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email me at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful