- Kent Jobs
- £50k - 65k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – New Business Developer – Commercial Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP50,000 – GBP65,000. Generous bonus and additional benefits
Location – Kent / Sussex
Industry – Insurance Broker (Insurance, Commercial, Commercial Account Executive, New Business Executive, Account Executive, New Business)
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Commercial New Business Executive to join one of the UKs leading general insurance and financial services companies. Our client has been trading for many years and are looking for experienced individuals to join their successful company. Our client empowers and inspirers their employers to perform, offers opportunities to grow and recognises and rewards their contribution.
· In this new and impactful role as a field based New Business Developer, youll be prospecting, tendering and most importantly, securing sales of commercial general insurance products
· With high levels of autonomy, you’ll devise a strategy for generating commercial leads, growing your prospects from scratch and develop effective and fruitful business relationships.
· Plan, prospect, select and sell General Commercial Insurance products
· Develop and manage your own pipeline of business that is sufficient to achieve targets
· Build effective relationships with clients as you will then be responsible for servicing the Commercial business you win.
· Right now, youre looking for your next challenge in commercial sales, being a great relationship builder with a commercial, business management mind set
· As someone who thrives on the challenge and buzz of closing deals and tenacious in your approach, youll put people first and make sure their experience reflects our clients longstanding reputation for outstanding customer service.
This is for you if:
· You are a confident lead generator who wants somewhere that you can really make your mark, make things happen and enjoy attractive rewards for your efforts.
· Youre resilient, tenacious and youve perfected the art of selling.
· You like autonomy, are charismatic and brilliant with people, confident engaging with and influencing a wide range of stakeholders and getting past the gatekeeper
· You build up an understanding of customers businesses, have the ability to negotiate to win the sale, spot opportunities to cross sell and pride yourself on developing solid relationships.
And you want:
· A home based role with high levels of autonomy and the potential to shape and create a new role within a fresh marketplace
· To work for a well-respected and trusted organisation
· You will have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C, including Maths and English.
· Experience in winning New Business and able to build and grow relationships with clients
· UK drivers licence
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.