- Leicestershire Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Corporate Account Handler
Package: GBP30,000 to GBP35,000
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a dynamic individual to support our team of Account Executives and Directors by actively contributing towards the success of the team. In return, you can expect excellent career progression and personal reward within a successful and expanding company.
· You will provide Account Handling and Broking services to some of our most prestigious existing corporate accounts
· Managing renewal negotiations, report writing, dealing with queries and mid-term adjustments.
· Occasional client meetings and involvement in claims where necessary.
· You will work with the Account Executives and take instruction from clients and liaise with insurers enabling you to use your excellent negotiation skills.
· You will have a proven background working as an experienced Account Handler.
· You will be working to a team of Account Executives, Handlers and insurance partners so you will have the opportunity to use your excellent team working skills.
· You will be known for your attention to detail and work with a methodical approach and be comfortable working to deadlines.
· You will possess excellent customer service and communication skills and demonstrate the natural ability required to understand your clients individual needs.
· Candidates will need to demonstrate a willingness to continue to work towards the recognised CII qualifications.
· As a recognised industry professional, its essential that you have experience of working in accordance with the rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 314 9116 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.