- London Jobs
- £28k - 35k per year
- Full Time
Job Title: Financial Lines Account Handler
Package: GBP28,000 to GBP35,000
Industry: (Insurance, Financial Lines, Financial Institutions, D&O, E&O, Professional Indemnity, Account handler)
Job Type: Permanent
Our client, a reputable London Market Insurance Brokerage are expanding their team within the London office and are recruiting for an Account Handler with a minimum of two years experience within Financial Lines, Financial Institutions, D&O & Professional Indemnity insurance.
· Managing mid – term adjustments and renewals
Build and maintain effective relationships.
· Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome.
· Question existing customers effectively to ensure renewal premium is based on correct information.
· Identify further selling opportunities (including up selling) and be able to close renewals effectively.
· Explain the features and benefits of policies to clients.
· To provide an efficient and effective service to customers, understanding their needs and requirements and working to exceed these wherever possible.
· Accurately process renewal documentation and send to clients in an effective and timely manner.
· Effectively deal with incoming post and email enquiries
· Maintain accurate records and computer files.
· Demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed and flexible attitude towards other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
· Ideally you will have working knowledge within Financial Lines or Directors and Offices or Professional Indemnity.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills and good attention to detail.
· Favourable team working skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
· Proven desire to update knowledge and skill set when required.
· Written and spoken communication skills that allow you to inform and advise others clearly.
· Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
· A strong work ethic and a professional approach to all aspects of business internally and externally.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2315 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk <http://www.lawesrecruitment.co.uk>
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.