- Kent Jobs
- £25k - 30k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – HNW Household Client Manager
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP28,000 – GBP30,000
Location – Kent
Industry – Insurance Broker (Private Clients, Insurance, Account Handler)
Our client a well-established Brokerage based in Kent are recruiting for a HNW Household Client Manager to place and administer clients insurance programmes supporting an established Account Executive.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To set up new policies, to administer existing policies and to be proactive and focused on New Business and Renewal Retention.
Obtain quotations for HNW insurance
To assist in the achievement of all forecasts, plans, programmes and budgets in your respective area of work as agreed with Manager and Account Executive
· To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing clients, to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met.
· To assist team in obtaining quotations, dealing with presentations, obtaining renewal data and terms so as to maximise new client sales and renewal retention.
· Keep accurate and complete records of communications and business transactions in accordance with company procedures and assist with team admin duties when necessary
· Able to plan and prioritise personal workload and diary to meet business requirements, targets and timescales.
· To promote and maintain a high Company image of professionalism, competence and customer satisfaction.
· To act at all times within the FCA Principles for Business
· To understand and observe at all times the firms Treating Customers Fairly Policy
· Computer and keyboard skills
· Communication skills: telephone and verbal & written
· Organising self and own work
· Selling and cross selling
· Questioning and evaluation of client needs
· Rapport building with clients and Relationships – internal & external
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2319 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard