- London Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Professional Risks Account Manager
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP40,000 – GBP45,000
Location – London
Industry – Insurance (Broking, Insurance, PI, D&O, Cyber)
· Our client who are a Wholesale global brokerage are looking to recruit a Professional Risks Account Manager due to the rapid growth within their team. Our client are a Lloyds broker and the main lines of Insurance they cover are Professional Risks, Energy, Property & Casualty and Specialty lines.
· You will join an experienced team and be working closely alongside the Account Executives on an allocated caseload of Wholesale Professional Risk clients.
· This varied role will see you working on all elements of running the account; this will include processing new business, managing renewals, obtaining and negotiating quotes and terms, administering MTA’s
· You will be establishing strong relationships with a mix of provincial, National and International Insurers along with Lloyds brokers
· You will be an experienced Insurance Account Handler with a minimum of 3 years experience, comfortable with large Professional Risk cases and able to make solid decisions when advising and administering business.
· CII qualification would be advantageous
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2315 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.