- London Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year + 1/2 Point
- Full Time
Job Title – Real Estate Underwriter
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP45,000
Location – London
Industry – Insurance, Underwriting
Our client has a great opportunity to join their Real Estate team based in London.
– Delivering planned financial results through the effective underwriting of cases
– Contributing to the loss ratio control by effectively adhering to branch underwriting controls
– Building effective trading relationships with brokers through trading activity – being recognised as a positive trading partner
– Identifying poorly performing accounts and investigating reasons for lack of retention
– Contributing to the improvement of profitability by implementing actions agreed with brokers to improve account performance
– Contributing to the development of colleagues by coaching and acting as a reference point – assisting in decision making within empowerment
– Technical Real Estate knowledge
– Sound understanding of the insurance market and processes across commercial lines insurance operations
– Pragmatic decision making with good analytical and numerical reasoning skills
– Experience of working within teams and a successful record of delivering results
– Annual bonus Scheme
– Joint contribution pension scheme
– 23 days annual leave increasing to 25 after two years service, to 28 days by 5th year of service (plus bank holidays).
– Our client supports flexible working arrangements with the option of working from home on select days.
– Flexible benefit options including pension and life cover flexing, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, health, dental and critical illness plans and bikes4work.
– Discount on all company Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0203 727 2317 or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk