- Manchester Jobs
- £60k - 70k per year + Benefits
- Full Time
Job Title: Senior Account Executive – Construction and Corporate Insurance (Book to inherit)
Package: GBP60,000 – GBP70,000 + Benefits
Industry: Commercial Insurance Broking, Construction Insurance, Corporate Insurance
The opportunity to join a Global Insurance broking firm is offered to a North West based Account Executive with the ambition, experience and skillset to prove themselves at the highest level.
The role exist within the client service team and will see you working with an established, varied commercial client and prospect base in the region, tasked with acquiring and retaining profitable client business.
· This business are one of the biggest names within Commercial insurance around the globe
· This organisation believes in old fashioned broking where the client comes first but with modern technology to drive the service they can provide forward
· This vacancy sits within the Construction team who are one of this flagship branches, strongest performing departments
· You will join an established team, respected in the regional market and exceeding targets – this role is created by a retiring longstanding employee. Your remit will be to manage and develop a portfolio of cross class Construction and Commercial cases
· You will use your experience and knowledge of the regional insurance market to build trust with stakeholders within your client and prospect base, positioning yourself as trusted adviser to allow you to advise on and provide solutions to their requirements.
This is a traditional AE role, providing a real variety to your day and requiring you to undertake all aspects of new and renewal business in order to contribute to ongoing regional growth.
· Whilst you will be target driven, there is a good degree of flexibility and autonomy to the role allowing you to work your own diary and plan, only in the office as required.
· You will demonstrate a track record of success in a commercial Account Executive role, with a proven track record of servicing and retaining client business.
· You will be comfortable managing a complex sales/account management process, dealing with multiple stakeholders, often across multiple sites to win and retain profitable business.
· Naturally strong commercial insurance knowledge will be matched by a positive approach to client interaction.
· You will be polished, professional and ambitious, ready to join a market leader to further your career.
· ACII, or work towards, is preferred.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0161 66 1359or email us at email@example.com
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.