- London Jobs
- £60k - 70k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Senior Professional Indemnity Underwriter
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP60,000 – GBP70,000 & competitive package offering
Location – London (City)
Industry – Insurance (Insurance, Underwriting, Development, Professional Indemnity)
A highly regarded client of ours is seeking a Professional Indemnity Underwriter to become part of their successful organisation based in London.
This role will be working closely with the Underwriting team in being responsible for ensuring all renewals and quotes are processed. You will also provide support to the sales people in the production of business and ensuring a high level of client services to the broker base.
Professional Indemnity Underwriting responsibilities:-
– Producing and writing profitable business, underwriting within company authority;
– Developing professional and mutually rewarding relationships with intermediaries;
– Recognising and identifying potential / new business opportunities;
– Offering quotations and acceptance of risk;
– Gathering and assessing underwriting information to enable decisions to be made;
– Processing and administration of policies and risk.
– Experienced Professional Indemnity Underwriter;
– Professional Qualification or working towards;
GBP60,000 – GBP70,000
If you have the relevant experience please do not hesitate to contact us now on 0203 411 8430 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.