- London Jobs
- £40k - 44k per year
- Full Time
Job Title – Client Service Analyst
Contract – Permanent
Salary – £44,000
Location – London (Hybrid) 2 Days Per Week Office Based
Purpose of the role
Accountable for the Customer Service function within their online aggregator platform alongside providing support to the Platform Support Analyst on the management and resolution of tickets raised on behalf of clients. Clients to include but not limited to brokers, MGA’s, underwriters and Digital Trading Division. The Client Service Analyst will play a key role in the system and product evolution, new and potential product development as well as the on boarding, set up and training of all new online aggregator platform contracts and users. You will also play an active role in the retention of current users and be able to communicate system and product changes needed to maintain user levels and increase premium transacted through the system.
Duties and accountabilities
- Managing client feedback in relation to enhancements to the platform and relaying relevant insights and opportunities to the Product Owner and Platform Support Analyst to action accordingly.
- Working in close collaboration with the Platform Support Analyst facilitating knowledge share between both functions and to include assistance of the internal ticketing system (Provide cover when necessary for the Platform Support Analyst).
- Responsible for providing online aggregator platform front end demonstrations to all new and existing clients.
- Assisting with marketing on all online aggregator platform products and maintaining a strong level of product knowledge.
- Reasonability for all new product microsite builds and maintenance of all existing microsites.
- Responsible for communications with all clients with regards to system and product updates.
- Adhoc client report production.
- Skills, knowledge and experience
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience of working with a digital quote and bind platform.
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Good problem solving and communication, both verbal and writing skills.
- Ability to relate to the user base and handle frustrated users queries to resolution in a proactive manner.
- Forward thinking and proactive mind set with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to distinguish and understand the underlying business needs of all stakeholders from their requests.
- Ability to work across multiple work streams simultaneously.
For extra information please contact:-
London: 0203 411 8430