- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £25k - 30k per year
- Full Time
- Marketing & Comms
Job Title:Senior Marketing Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £30,000 (dependent on experience)
A great opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Senior Marketing Executive. You will have worked in a successful marketing team for at least a couple of years and will be comfortable with digital marketing including email and social media from creating a content plan, scheduling posts and analysing results. This role will enable you to take your interest in social media to the next level, joining the organisation at an exciting time in future plans.
The successful candidate must be confident all the different social media channels and know how to create engaging paid and organic content. Working closely with the Marketing Manager this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to drive an area how they see best and use their knowledge and experience to deliver against key social media targets. With each campaign you will have a history of analysing data to be able to drive campaign direction and improve engagement leading to bottom line figures.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is both creative and analytical and is looking for a great culture and environment to belong to. The company offers career progression alongside a remote working/office balance and an additional benefits package.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will work alongside graphic designers, marketing executives as well as digital team colleagues to ensure campaigns and projects are delivered in a timely and effective manner.
This is a hands-on busy role which will require lots of enthusiasm, the ability to multi-task as well as someone who can hit the ground running.
A proven track record of being able to work on multiple projects at one time, with meticulous attention to detail, as well as the ability to effectively collaborate is essential.
In return, the successful candidate will find themselves working on a variety of projects across a range of products, applying their own passion and creative flair to deliver outstanding results.
- To support the overall company objectives by delivering exceptional marketing content to drive engagement with clients and prospects
- Maintaining high standards of quality work and making sure only the best work is released to stakeholders, internal and external audiences
- To act as the social media authority for the division from social first campaign ideas, to execution and reporting. Your role will also include social listening, competitor audits and management of account deliverables.
- You will be responsible for helping develop and implement social media strategy to drive awareness, engagement and reach
- Measuring campaign success, providing monthly and post campaign reports and analysis
- To create and develop engaging email campaigns
- To develop new and innovative marketing initiatives to support the division’s ambition growth targets
- Project management experience
- Insurance experience
- Foundation degree, HND or degree in Marketing, Communications, English Literature, or any other related degree.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 2 years+ experience working in a marketing communications role
- Excellent stakeholder management with experience of working closely with several different areas of a business
- History of designing and delivering a Social Media Strategy across Paid and Organic
- Understands what best-in-class content looks like across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn and Twitter – and able to tell us what the next big platform function (or platform) is
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- A background of creating engaging and exciting campaigns that capture the imagination
- Excellent understanding of analytics and using data to help shape business and campaign decisions
- Demonstrable writing and proofreading experience
- A keen collaborator and confident communicator with a proven ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines when required
- Evidence of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in using email distribution platforms such as Accoustic
- Basic video editing experience
- Background working within a regulated environment.
Key responsibilities within the role will be:
- Manage tactical and strategic marketing initiatives
- Create regular marketing content on a wide range of topics
- Liaise across teams and with key stakeholders on key projects, acting as an authority on social media
- Contribute towards and manage various campaigns and initiatives, driving forward projects to create engaging content for targeted audiences
- Responsible for helping to shape and maintain the company’s brand positioning within the insurance market
- Create engaging external marketing collateral using brand’s tone of voice and messaging
- Produce a wide range of written material, including printed and digital content and website copy, which highlights individual product USPs
- Use analytics to contribute results from marketing activities to sales management
- Adapt content to maximise visibility across a multi-channel approach
- Create videos for use with both internal and external audiences
For a full brief please contact one of our specialist consultants:-
Tel: 0203 411 8430