- Hertfordshire Jobs
- £30k - 35k per year
- Full Time
- Marketing & Comms
Job Title – Marketing Manager
Contract – Permanent
Salary – GBP35,000
Location – Hertfordshire
Industry – Marketing
1. Digital Marketing Plan execution
Creativity and Production
– Produce inspiring, compliant copy, using the correct tone of voice for the brand guidelines and target market.
– Produce innovative marketing campaigns, collateral and online materials to maximise all propositions
– Manage in-house specialist marketing via relevant systems
External Agencies – Support Specialist Lines Marketing Director in liaising with external agencies (inc. printers/manufacturers, agencies and all Advisory offices) to create a specialist lines marketing plan to meet strategic aims
Affinity Relationships – Co-ordinate affinity-based marketing activities to support acquisition and retention
– Support tender submissions, aimed at winning the business at both corporate and tactical levels
Communications – Support communications team to develop a single approach to internal and external communication
Compliance – Be aware of all compliance and regulatory processes, and ensure all campaigns are compliant with FCA standards and other relevant regulations e.g. IDD, ASA, Telephone Preference Service and GDPR
Digital/Online Collateral – Ensure all marketing collateral is appropriate to target market and clearly defines organisations approach
Marketing Plan Delivery – Work with all stakeholders to develop and deliver specialist lines marketing plans that meet strategic and tactical objectives
– Manage the specialist marketing budget for your area and report monthly to Specialist Lines Marketing Director
– Work with all necessary marketing and digital colleagues to deliver your marketing plan effectively.
Tactical marketing management – Manage the marketing plan to deliver strategic marketing objectives
Campaign Management – Manage processes and actions required for successful campaign execution to support acquisition and retention
– Manage internal audit processes such as approval and compliance
– Track the marketing budget, reporting monthly to Specialist Lines Marketing Director
– Manage internal communications relating to marketing campaigns
– Undertake market and campaign research
– Maintain knowledge of the brand, service and product portfolio in the context of the external environment as a basis for reliable decision making
Management information – Produce weekly and monthly MI for Specialist Marketing Director by monitoring, recording, analysing and presenting campaign information.
Brand Awareness – Effectively promote the brand internally and externally through all media
Personal – Take responsibility for continuous personal development in order to deliver best value to the Organisation
Understanding of marketing – Advanced understanding of all marketing channels and the ability to apply this knowledge in a business environment.
Organisational/ Planning – Ability to prioritise tasks and record and file materials and information methodically.
Communication – Ability to communicate effectively verbally, visually and in writing.
Business Awareness – Have market awareness and an understanding of the business environment.
Compliance/ Regulation – Is aware of regulations including: FCA, ASA, TPS, IDD and GDPR.
Negotiation skills – Ability to negotiate competitive pricing and service standards from suppliers.
Drive / Resilience – Increases energy and effort when circumstances demand to achieve positive results.
Flexibility – Ability to adapt as required when circumstances change.
Problem Solving – Identify relevant information and evaluate the issues to make sound decisions.
Innovation / Creativity – Generate new ideas and have the confidence to try out different approaches and make suggestions.
Team player – Positive, proactive and energetic marketeer.
IT – Ability to use effectively Microsoft Office and current creative software programmes.
Relationships – Ability to build relationships with other Advisory offices, external suppliers, customers, partners and affinities.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 01992 445 710 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.