- Birmingham Jobs
- £24k - 27k per year
- Full Time
- Marketing & Comms
Job Title – Marketing Executive – Insurance
Contract – Permanent
Industry – Insurance Marketing
Location – Birmingham
Our client are looking for a B2C Marketing Executive to join them at their Birmingham office as they continue their rapid growth as a leading Insurance provider. You should be passionate about creating and implementing marketing strategies, be exceptional at developing creative content and up for the challenge in helping to deliver on significant sales growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with their talented team of developers and Insurance industry experts by owning and growing the marketing function from the ground up.
· You will be managing the production of effective and impactful web sites.
· You will spend time creating and executing creative, results-driven Social plans.
· Working closely with the Sales teams to hone and support pipeline development.
· Play a key role in defining our short and long-term growth strategy, including the development of marketing and PR strategies
· Ensuring the content on the website is effective at achieving our lead generation goals, and functions as a tool for Sales and success.
· Preparing, managing and reporting on marketing analytics. You will be actively involved in identifying the optimal mix of tools we should be using.
· Work closely with the CEO and executive team to deliver strategic comms and PR campaigns.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
· Proven experience in planning multichannel marketing campaigns, including paid advertising, SEO, social media marketing, email marketing, content marketing, web development/ management and offline marketing activities.
· Marketing experience with Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products.
· Youll have informed views on Marketing analytics
· Effective communication skills – ability to adapt communication style by audience and situation
· Youll have experience of PR, advertising and sponsorship in the marketing mix.
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact us now on 0121 272 3291 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.