- Surrey Jobs
- £40k - 45k per year
- Full Time
- Marketing & Comms
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Job Type: Permanent
This highly respected Financial Services organisation, specialising in online trading, is seeking an experienced digital marketing manager to own, manage and develop the digital marketing strategy. The ideal candidate will have a strong digital background with a minimum of 3 years’ marketing experience with a focus on publishing of content across various digital channels, including email marketing, social media and websites.
Our client is looking for a candidate with drive, self-motivation, initiative and real passion. Someone who wants to work for a reputable company and wants to make a real impact
– Manage the delivery of web site proposition in line with the digital marketing strategy for the business.
– Work closely with internal stakeholders to deliver tailored web-based solutions.
– Content management delivery and development for websites.
– Input into and deliver on the digital element of the annual marketing plan and campaign plans.
– Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
– Design, build and maintain social media presence.
– Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
– Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
– Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
– Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
– Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
– Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
– Input into digital budget plans for both project and BAU activity.
– Ability to boldly plan and execute a Digital marketing plan and come up with innovative and creative ideas for campaigns that can roll-out across digital channels.
– Building, planning, running and testing email marketing campaigns.
– Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, Email Marketing, PPC, SEO, design, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
– Analyse keyword costs, ad copy and cost per conversion. Identify and inform management of opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
– Implementing and optimising email campaigns, Expert in mailshot deliverability (including producing non-spam content and optimizing the design to work perfectly on mobiles, tablets and laptops).
– Manage campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking within internal tracking systems and Analytics and provide actionable insights.
– Planning, implementation and reporting on A/B testing both for ad copy and landing pages.
– Proven working experience in digital marketing
– Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
– Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
– Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
– Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
– Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
– Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
– Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
– Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
– Extensive experience working in a digital/ online Marketing role ideally for a Financial Services Business.
– Strong experience marketing towards Retail clients.
– Experience of web and email tools
– Strong project management experience
– Extensive senior stakeholder management experience
If you have the relevant experience or know someone that does please contact Gary Broz now on 0203 727 2320 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To view all Current Vacancies or for more information on our Refer a Friend scheme, contact one of our consultants or visit our website www.lawesgroup.co.uk
Please Note: Due to the sheer volume of applications we receive, we will only contact successful applications. Therefore if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please deem your application as unsuccessful.